This information can be obtained even if you cannot access your course.
If you are a student, please confirm with your instructor that there is a Canvas component, as not all in-person courses use Canvas.
If you are an instructor, please confirm that your course has been published; unpublished courses are not available to students.
Instructor/Student with access to Canvas course
- Navigate to canvas.wsu.edu
- Select the course you are submitting the ticket for.
- Please copy and paste the URL on the address bar to the ticket.
Instructor with no access to Canvas course
- Navigate to https://schedules.wsu.edu/
- Select the term for your campus.
- Select the prefix for the subject you are teaching.
- Select the respective section link.
- Please copy the URL in the address bar and paste it in the ticket.
Student with no access to Canvas course
- Navigate to https://my.wsu.edu
- Select "Manage Classes"
- Select "View My Classes"
- Please take a screenshot of the class that you have questions on and paste it in the ticket