Enabling Crowdmark in Blackboard
- Go to your Blackboard course page.
- Select on Customization.
- Select on Tool Availability
- Check both Crowdmark boxes and Save.
- Go to the Content Folder in your Blackboard course.
- Select on Assessments and select Crowdmark at the bottom of the dropdown.
- Rename the assignment, otherwise it will be called Crowdmark. Ex: Exam 2
- Keep the default settings, except for the “Permit users to view this content” which should be changed to NO.
- Select Save and Launch at the bottom of the page. This will launch Crowdmark.
Logging in to Crowdmark
- Once the Crowdmark website opens, select Sign in up at the top right.
- You should get a screen asking for a username and password.
- At the very bottom of that page is the option to sign in with you University. Select Washington State University.
- It will then ask if you want to sign in with Blackboard or with Canvas. Pick the one you are using (Bb for now, Canvas later).
- It will either auto log you in or send you to the WSU authentication page. Then you must choose “Authorize.
Setting up your Crowdmark course
- Crowdmark will have you set up your course and import your students and team members from Blackboard.
- This only happens for the initial assessment you set up. All others will skip this.