Curriculum Management->Instructor/Advisor Information->Instructor Schedule
Curriculum Management->Class Roster->Class Roster
Curriculum Management->Grading->Grade Roster
Maintain Schedule of Classes
Curriculum Management->Schedule of Classes->Maintain Schedule of Classes
Records and Enrollment->Enrollment Summaries->Enrollment Summary
- Unfortunately, we have very limited ability to help with this problem.
- How to navigate to resolve the issue
- Try the "backdoor" method: myWSU>Main Menu>Self Service>Faculty Center.
- If they don't have that option, clear the cache.
- If it's still not working, are they a newly hired instructor/GA? Their department will need to work with HRS to ensure they are listed as such.
- If they are not new (taught consecutive semesters), contact ESG for clarification. email@example.com
- Graduate students are not considered faculty and will always need to use the "backdoor" method.
The Backdoor Method to get to the Faculty Center in MyWSU:
Click on the NavBar icon on the top Right
Choose Main Menu from the dropdown list
On the top Left, select Main Menu - Self Service - Faculty Center - My Schedule
That should take you to your list of classes and each one should have a Grade Roster Icon on to the Left of the course listing. (Actually choose My Schedule as opposed to the Grade Roster choice in the Faculty Center folder)
The Grade Roster icon looks like this and should be to the Left of your Course Listing.