Curriculum Management->Instructor/Advisor Information->Instructor Schedule
Curriculum Management->Class Roster->Class Roster
Curriculum Management->Grading->Grade Roster
Maintain Schedule of Classes
Curriculum Management->Schedule of Classes->Maintain Schedule of Classes
Records and Enrollment->Enrollment Summaries->Enrollment Summary
- Instructor can not see a student or some of their students.
- Check the class roster for the student's ID number.
- Using the ID number eliminates the rare instances where the student's name has changed.
- If the student is there, Instructors should clear their browser cache. ( Web Browsers - Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies )
Remember, View All and next page view still apply here. Instructors may not be looking at all of their students.
- If the student isn't listed, check Enrollment Summary ( see above) for the student.
There are instances where the course is cross-listed, and they don't have access to all of the classes. The student is most likely in a section the instructor doesn't have access to.
- With Enrollment Summary, you can track down the course the student is enrolled in.
If the student is not in another section, ask the instructor how/when they generated their class list.
- If there is a problem where the student is listed in the class roster, but not showing up in the instructor's class roster, please send a screenshot of the view showing the missing student problem, via an email to Enterprise.Systems@wsu.edu