How to Access Techstore-
The customer needs to be a current student, staff, or faculty member to get access to basic software on the Techstore.
STEM students and STEM faculty will have additional access to the Dreamspark Premium software in the Techstore. The Premium site includes the free download of the Window OS among other software. You can check for STEM status using HD tools.
- Have the customer go to https://techstore.wsu.edu
- Select Software and Products
- Click on Software
- Now have them click on the link that says Microsoft Imagine (Formerly Microsoft Dreamspark)
- They will have to enter their NID and password before they have access to the TechStore
- They can now browse the Techstore for the available products