How to Forward Your Campus Phone
Note: Forwarded calls that are not answered by your personal phone will go to that phone's voicemail.
You may choose not to forward your campus phone and instead request "voicemail-to-email". This will send a .WAV file of each voicemail to your WSU Inbox. Simply send a request to email@example.com to have this feature added to your line.
- Connect to WSU Spokane's VPN using GlobalProtect if not already on the Spokane Campus network.
- Go to https://10.251.224.10/ucmuser/
- You will be warned that the site is not private; proceed to the site anyway (see the end of these steps for example browser privacy warnings)
- Enter your WSU NID credentials
- Click Call Forwarding
a. Click the checkbox to Forward call calls to:
b. Enter your phone number prefixed with 9 (e.g. 9-509-555-5555)
c. Click Save
**Note: If you are forwarding to a non-local number, your department or college will be charged long-distance fees.
Browser Privacy Warnings
- Click Show Advanced
- Click Proceed to…
- Click Advanced
- Click Accept the Risk and Continue