I am a parent and I need access to my child's 1098-T? 
1098-T forms are only available to students either electronically or by mail. Electronic method is the preferred method as the student doesn't have to wait for the forms to be printed and mailed. Unfortunately 3rd party access does not include the 1098-T form. For your student to get it electronically, they need to sign up for it by completing the following steps.

  • Sign in to the WSU portal at my.WSU.edu. Go to Self Service > Student Center. Click on the drop down arrow in the Finances section and Select View Student Permissions.
  • Click on the 1098-T tax form tab and grant consent.
  • Read the 1098-T consent agreement, check the box agreeing the statement has been read and then click submit.

Once the student has signed up electronically, they can access the current year form (if available) and any past forms starting with 2012. To access the forms, the student needs to complete the following steps.

  1. Log into myWSU and go to their Student Center.
  2. Click on Finances > Other Financial located in the drop down menu.
  3. Select View 1098-T. This will direct you to another screen with the years the 1098-T is available. 
  4. Select the year needed and a pdf file will appear where the student can 
  5. Print or email the form.

If you click on the "View Student Permissions" in the drop down on student Center main tab under Finances, it will bring up Permissions - It might show nothing, or TITLE IV and/or 1098-T
So that's another way for you as a staff member to see it.
If you look at Butch - he shows only TITLE IV