Below are the steps necessary to revoke Title IV Permissions.
Students can setup their permissions, by navigating to Self Service > Campus Finance > Student Permissions . Or in the Student Center, in the Finances section, click on the drop down and choose View Student Permissions and click on the >>.
To Revoke Permission, students must contact the Bursar's Office to remove the permission:
- Navigate to MM > Student Financials > Charges & Payments > Assign Student Permission
- Click Search
- Enter Student ID# and hit <Enter>
- If necessary - scroll to Title IV Permission
- Click +
- Verify Effective Date is Today's Date
- Change Status to Inactive
- Click Save
**Note user must have SF 01 Lead, SF03 Main Office, or SF04 Urban Campus roles to affect the Student Permissions page.