OneDrive: How to Install OneDrive on Windows
How to install OneDrive on Microsoft Windows.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/and select the download option.
2. Select Run from the install prompt.
3. You will be asked to enter your WSU email address (email@example.com).
4. Select the button for Work or School.
5. Enter your WSU email address to verify your affiliation with WSU.
6. You should see the familiar WSU Authentication page where you will need to enter your NID and password.
7. You will then be guided through the account set up.
8. You have successfully set up your OneDrive account on your Windows machine