Panopto: Recording Instructions for Apple/Mac
- Select Panopto Video link in your Blackboard course space.
- Select "Create."
- Select "Launch Recorder."
- Note: If not installed, select Download Installer OSX 10.9x and up. Launch Application.
- Select "Dropdown." Select the folder for this session to be uploaded.
- Note: Folders are different for each course space.
- Rename Session to something unique (example: "JoeSmith Panopto Test").
- Select "Record PowerPoint".
- Note: If you're not using Slides, uncheck.
- Select primary Video Camera and Audio Source.
- Select Secondary 1 source to recording Computer Screen.
- Note: Secondary 2 source can record a second monitor screen.
- Select "Start Recording" to start and stop recording.
- Select "Upload" if finished recording. To restart, select "Delete" and record again.