Student may send print jobs to the pay-for-print printers in the Library. This can be done from off campus or on. To do so:
- Go to https://printing.vancouver.wsu.edu
- Log in with your WSU number
- Click the Upload button and choose the file you want to print. The file will upload.
- Once the file is uploaded, check the checkbox next to the file and choose printing options such as color/black and white, number of copies, etc, in the bottom right of the page. Black and White prints are $.04 and color prints are $.35. Note that you will only be charged $.04 for black and white prints even if you choose the color option.
- The uploaded file will now appear in the print queue that you chose (black and white or color).
- To print a color file, go to the library computer lab (LB102), swipe your card at the color printer release station, and the file should print.
- To print a black and white file, you can go to any one of the print release stations at the library circulation desk, the MMC 101 lab, the ECS 123 lab, the writing center, the Carson College of Business center for student success in VCLS 218, or the Quantitative Skills Center in VUB 102.