- First-come, first-serve basis.
- Be sure to logoff the computer when you finish your work; you don’t want another person using your computer account.
- All Teaching Lab computers purge user data every 2 weeks. Store your files on an external storage device such as a thumb-drive, diskette, or the WSU provided Onedrive.
- The Lab is a quiet work area so take your conversations out to the hallway.
- No food or drink is allowed in any of the computer labs on campus.
- Please keep the area near the printer tidy and clear.
Students may also access interactive courses online to take training courses in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, database systems and a large number of other courses through the Skillsoft service that is supported by WSU for students, faculty and staff.