- How to check your current browser version and describes where you can download the latest version of your preferred browser.
- How to navigate to resolve the issue
- Search Keywords: "Web" "Browser" "update" or "download" depending upon your need.
In the upper right-hand corner of Chrome, click on the Chrome menu iconand select About Google Chrome.
Google Chrome will check for updates and install them automatically. Click Restart to apply any updates that were installed.
- Note: If you see a Set Up Automatic Updates for All Users button, it is highly recommended you select this option, as it will keep Google Chrome up-to-date in the future.
If you do not have Google Chrome installed, go to:http://www.google.com/chrome/ to download the newest available version for your system
In the upper right-hand corner of Internet Explorer, click on the Help menu. Depending on what version of IE you have installed, this may appear as a question mark iconor a gear icon .
If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you must update to a newer version in order to continue using UW services. To download the newest available version for your system, go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Note: Internet Explorer is set to update automatically by default. If this functionality was intentionally disabled, it may be due to compatibility issues with certain web applications you need to access. As long as you are using IE7 or higher, it is recommended you check with your local IT before upgrading to a newer version.
If you have a menu bar in Firefox, click on the Firefox menu, then select About Firefox.
If you do not have a menu, look for the Firefox menu iconin the upper right-hand corner of your browser. At the very bottom of the menu, click the question mark icon and select About Firefox.
Firefox will check for updates and install them automatically. Click Restart to Update to apply any updates that were installed.
If you do not have Mozilla FireFox installed, go to:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox to download the newest available version for your system
Click on the Safari menu, then select About Safari.
Safari is updated as part of your regular Mac OS X updates. To check for any updates not yet installed, click on the Apple menuand select Software Update....