Here's what you need to do to integrate your WSU Zoom account with your WSU Microsoft Teams application. This will allow you to start, schedule, and join Zoom meetings from the Teams application.
- Click on the 'Zoom' Tab on the left-hand side of the teams application
- Click the 'Sign in' Button
- Enter your WSU email address and click 'Enter' or 'Next'
- You will be brought to the WSU authentication page, enter your WSU network ID and password
- Upon successful authentication, check the 'Don't show this again' and click 'Yes'
- You can now 'Start a meeting', 'Schedule a meeting' or 'Share Screen' using Zoom from within the Teams application