When attempting to join a WSU Zoom meeting, you are prompted with one of the following dialog windows:
WSU Zoom meetings require you to have a Zoom account (free or paid), and be signed into that Zoom account before you join WSU Zoom meetings. Please note, this does not necessarily mean you need a meeting 'passcode' to join the meeting, but rather you are not signed in to your Zoom Desktop Application on your computer.
- If you have a WSU account, or credentials (Students, Faculty, and Staff), please refer to the 'Installation & Sign In' section of the following guide: Zoom - Joining Meetings and Best Practices
- If you are a non-WSU participant, please follow the steps below:
- If you are a ZoomForGov participant (prompting you to switch accounts if you are already signed in to Zoom), please use the following steps.
- If you do not have a free Zoom account, please create one on Zoom's Sign Up page.
- Sign in to Zoom with a personal/free Zoom account, and then attempt to join the meeting.
- Once you have successfully signed in to Zoom, you will be able to join the meeting.