Refer to this documentation when you have to image a device with a tier 1 image.
You will need a tier 1 imaging USB stick. The USB stick labelled T1-004 is a tier 1 imaging stick.
Ensure that the network connection is working. Some motherboards cause the ONT to register a fault. If this is the case you will have to daisy chain the Ethernet connection from the mini-switch on the desk phone.
- Boot into the BIOS options and select "Boot from USB".
- Follow the SCCM imaging prompts.
Make sure you type in the name of the machine, otherwise it will automatically generate a name. If this happens then DCO will have to use their service account to add it back to the domain with the device's proper name.
- You will have a choice to select which version of Windows Server you would like to image the device with. It is recommended to go with the most current version.
- Log in as "administrator" with the OTS password.
- This password cannot be shared on Confluence. If you do not have the password you will have to reach out to DCO.
- Add yourself and the user as local administrators.
- Apply Windows Updates, any roles and features that are needed and restart as necessary.
- Check to see if the copy of Windows is registered. If it is not, follow the steps below: