Workday: Refer a Candidate
This Reference Guide provides information on how to refer a candidate for a job posted internally and/or externally. Referring a candidate for a job will send a notification to the candidate with a link to the job posting.
Steps to Refer a Candidate
Execute the following steps to refer a candidate in the Workday system:
- Log in to the Workday system.
- You can launch the process by doing one of the following:
- Enter Refer a Candidate in the Workday Search field and select Refer a Candidate – Task.
- Select the Career application on the Workday Home page, and then select the Refer a Candidate option under the Actions section.
- Enter the candidate's information into the Refer a Candidate page. All fields marked with red asterisks are mandatory and must be populated.
- Select the Submit button.
<div style="background-color: yellow; border: 2px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"> This page was moved behind authentication, you’re being redirected to log in to the Workday Knowledge Base. <a href="https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964636">https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964636</a> <br> Click in the link above if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds. </div> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10; URL='https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964636'" />