Workday: Request Work Schedule (Employee)
- Employee as Self
- HR Partner
Steps to Request Work Schedule
Execute the following steps to request a work schedule in the Workday system:
1. Log in to the Workday system.
2. Enter Request Work Schedule in the Workday Search field and select Request Work Schedule - Task.
3. On the Request Work Schedule page, complete the required fields and select the desired Work Schedule Calendar from the drop-down list.
4. Select the OK button.
5. Select the Details and Process drop-down arrow to view the details.
6. Select the Done button. The request is routed to your Manager for review and approval. You will receive a notification once the request is approved.
<div style="background-color: yellow; border: 2px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"> This page was moved behind authentication, you’re being redirected to log in to the Workday Knowledge Base. <a href="https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964741">https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964741</a> <br> Click in the link above if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds. </div> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10; URL='https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964741'" />