Workday: Employee: Request Overtime
This Reference Guide provides information on how to request overtime in the Workday system.
- Employee as Self (Overtime Eligible)
- HR Partner
Steps to Request Overtime
Execute the following steps to request overtime in the Workday system:
- Log in to the Workday system.
- On the Workday Home page, select the Time application.
3. Select the Overtime Requests option under the Enter Time menu.
4. On the Overtime Requests page, you can view any upcoming or past overtime requests. Select the New Request button to request overtime.
5. In the Request Overtime pop-up window, select the desired Schedule by option. You can either enter the Start/End Time for the overtime hours to be worked, or the Total Hours of overtime requested.
6. Select the Submit button to submit the overtime request. The request is routed to the assigned manager for approval.
7. The new overtime request has been submitted and appears under the Upcoming Overtime Requests tab.
<div style="background-color: yellow; border: 2px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"> This page was moved behind authentication, you’re being redirected to log in to the Workday Knowledge Base. <a href="https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964719">https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964719</a> <br> Click in the link above if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds. </div> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10; URL='https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964719'" />