Workday: Roll Forward Procurement Documents
This Reference Guide provides information on how to roll forward procurement documents in the Workday system, including requisitions, purchase orders, and supplier contracts.
- Accounting Manager
Steps to Roll Forward Procurement Documents
Execute the following steps to roll forward procurement documents:
- Log in to the Workday system.
- Enter Roll Forward Procurement Documents in the Search field and select the Roll Forward Procurement Documents task.
- Complete the required fields in the Roll Forward Procurement Documents page, including the Request Name and the Procurement Document Type fields.
- Complete other selection criteria as necessary, then select OK. If no criteria are entered, all documents of the selected type that are applicable for close will display.
- In the Select Documents for Year End Roll Forward page, complete the required fields, including Accounting Date for Liquidation, Accounting Date for Roll Forward, and Budget Date for Roll Forward. All the fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and must be populated.
- Select all documents to be rolled forward.
- Select Submit. The request is successfully submitted to the assigned accounting manager for approval.
<div style="background-color: yellow; border: 2px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"> This page was moved behind authentication, you’re being redirected to log in to the Workday Knowledge Base. <a href="https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964745">https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964745</a> <br> Click in the link above if you are not automatically redirected in 10 seconds. </div> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10; URL='https://jira.esg.wsu.edu/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/156964745'" />