Roles of the Labs.wsu.edu site explained.:
- Administrator: This role has the most control of the site. They can access all of the options and install new features, as well as add/remove users.
- Editor: This role can control posts, such as when to post or making changes to posts. They are generally the person who approves of articles to be published.
- Author: This role gives the user the ability to publish any of their posts. However, they do not have control over other people's posts.
- Contributor: This role can write a post, but they do not have the ability to publish their post. They instead submit it for review by the Editor.
- Subscriber: This role has the least rights to the site. They can change how their profile looks and they can leave comments to posts.