- User needs to add a Resource or Location Account Calendar they have access to on Outlook 2016 (Windows).
- In Outlook 2016 (Windows), go to your Calendar (Click click on the small Calendar Icon on the bottom left).
- On your list of Calendars, Rightright-Click click on "Shared Calendars" and choose Add Calendar > From Address Book.
- Find and select (click once on - it once—it should turn blue) the Resource or Location Account Calendar in the Global Address List, then click the "Calendar" button to add it into the box, and finally . Then click "OK."
- The Resource or Location Calendar you selected should load up next to your own calendar , on the right side.