This article will guide users on how to fix the "Do you want PowerPoint/Word/Excel/etc. to repair this file?" error received when opening files downloaded from the internet.
- Open your Office 365 application (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Press on the "File" tab and select "Options" from the sidebar.
- On the sidebar of the "Options" window, click on "Trust Center".
- Press on "Trust Center Settings" on the right-side of the window.
- Press on "Protected View" on the left-side panel.
- Uncheck "Enable protected view for files originating from the internet".
- Press "OK" to close the window for both setting windows.
- Close the application and open the file you wish to view.