Workday: Employee: Request Overtime
This Reference Guide provides information on how to request overtime in the Workday system.
- Employee (overtime-eligible)
- HR Partner
Steps to Request Overtime
Execute the following steps to request overtime in the Workday system:
- Log in to the Workday system.
- On the Workday Home page, select the Time application.
- Select the Overtime Requests option under the Enter Time menu.
- On the Overtime Requests page, you can view any upcoming or past overtime requests. Select the New Request button to request overtime.
- In the Request Overtime pop-up window, select the desired Schedule by option. You can either enter the Start/End Time for the overtime hours to be worked, or the Total Hours of overtime requested.
- Select the Submit button to submit the overtime request. The request is routed to the assigned manager for approval.
- The new overtime request has been submitted and appears under the Upcoming Overtime Requests tab.
Result: You have completed the steps to request overtime in the Workday system.