I would like to know what type of Zoom licensing WSU currently has, and where I can request add-on licensing
Student, Faculty, and Staff
- All active/current Students, Faculty, and Staff have the following licensing, once they have signed in to their WSU Zoom account
- Business user license with a participant capacity of 300 in Meetings
- Cloud recording is not currently available for Undergraduate Students.
- First, please research whether you will actually need add-on licensing for your event. Meetings, and Webinars, only have a few distinct features which set them apart.
- WSU has a pool of add-on licenses, which are currently available at no charge upon request.
Please note, these are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Large Meeting 500
- Webinar 100, 500, and 1000
- Zoom Rooms - Annual Price is $362
- Concurrent - Basic (8 meetings), Plus (20 meetings)
- Requests can be placed by using the following Request Form: https://itsforms.wsu.edu/Zoom/FeatureRequestForm.aspx
- Departments, or Colleges, can purchase an annual add-on license, which would be exclusively available for their department or college.
Costs can be found in the following article: Webinar License Cost
Audio Plan (Phone Dial-In for Meetings)
- WSU does not have an Audio Plan, or a Toll-Free call in number for WSU Meetings and Webinars. Phone calls into meetings, from campus phones, will be long-distance phone calls.
Instead, either use the Zoom Mobile Application on your smartphone, or call in audio-only from the Zoom Desktop Application.