When I join a Zoom meeting my Display Name is not the same as it shows in my Zoom Profile.
- With the desktop client up and running, click on your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the Zoom window.
- Zoom will open a dropdown menu. Click on the Sign Out option toward the bottom of the menu.
- Completely Exit the Zoom Application or restart your computer.
- Launch the Zoom Application and select Join a Meeting.
- Type your Personal Meeting ID in the upper text box. Write the same Display name that it shows on your Zoom profile in the lower text box. Make sure the Remember my name for future meetings is selected.
When done, click on the Join button.
- Select Sign in to Join.
- Follow the instructions for signing in found here:
Zoom - How do I sign into the Zoom Desktop Application (Mac or PC)
- Check your Display Name by opening the Participants window in the Zoom Meeting.