- How to clear the cache and cookies of Safari on versions 10.0.1 and above.
- How to navigate to resolve the issue
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
- Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar" is selected.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.