VCEA IT restricts access to some systems and networks to "On-Campus and Equivalent" (OCE) networks. You can find more information about OCE networks in this KB article.
What does VCEA IT consider "OCE networks"?
On-Campus and Equivalent networks consist of the following networks:
- On campus networks (across any WSU campus)
- Connections made via the WSU SSL VPN
- Other IPs can be added to the list of OCE networks if necessary after consulting with VCEA IT about security requirements
Which systems or networks are restricted to OCE access?
- Systems that require additional security (e.g. high attack profile, systems with sensitive data, etc...)
- Systems with out-of-date software or operating systems (e.g. servers with specific software that is no longer maintained or software with known vulnerabilities)
How to get connected to OCE networks from off-campus
The easiest way to get an OCE connection is to connect to the WSU SSL VPN. Check out this KB article for help getting connected to the VPN.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.