- User needs to add a Resource or Location Account Calendar they have access to on Outlook 2016 (Windows).
- In Outlook 2016 (Windows), go to your Calendar (click on the small Calendar Icon on the bottom left).
- On your list of Calendars, right-click on "Shared Calendars" and choose Add Calendar > From Address Book.
- Find and select (click once—it should turn blue) the Resource or Location Account Calendar in the Global Address List, then click the "Calendar" button to add it into the box. Then click "OK."
- The Resource or Location Calendar you selected should load up next to your own calendar on the right side.